Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upkeep

Started by CosB [2214595] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

CosB [2214595]
I own a PI and I was wondering how much upkeep can I stack till I get attacked by duke for whatever reason lol?
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Duke will never attack you because of upkeep. All that will happen is that your max happy will decrease the more upkeep you accumulate and dont pay.
Clippy [2247889]
Duke only attacks over unpaid upkeep on rentals, because unpaid rental upkeep turns into debt to Duke.

If you own the property, only your own happiness suffers.
Pez [2153605]
No I dont think it would, as when viewing your property it just states the overall max happiness due to upgrades and hired staff...
Wouldnt mind someone stating otherwise If they have experienced that before?