I bet they all stink
I like DUDE
Started by ghostfacers [2233008] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
** This Ad was brought to you by TRT & Dud (but was in no way paid for by the afformentioned 'tards) **
I feel the same way. I liked ED better than DUDE... but ill settle ;P
Its so obvious that they are trolling, that its comical. And the fact that people take it as seriously as they do only adds to the comedy, from an outside perspective.
But in all honesty, i feel like the trolls are the "easy targets" for people to blow off some steam, which is why they go at them so hard. I myself have called out DUDE or ED here or there, mostly because it made me laugh, but other times, because they were being absolutely dumb.
Overall though, i like the trolls like DUDE/ED, who say things that are so obviously wrong, that its comical. The only trolls i dont enjoy, are the ones who take themselves too seriously, or the forum multis, made to troll because the main acct is too scared to say what they really think. But if you have the balls to talk shit, without care of the repercussion, i can at least have a tiny morsel of respect for ya, and laugh when your being a dummy in public.
PLUS, a lot of the people who respond to the trolls, come up with some of the most creative/funny responses, which are usually even better than the original trolling. So all around, i enjoy a decent troll, because they help liven things up a bit in the forums, and make me laugh
Its so obvious that they are trolling, that its comical. And the fact that people take it as seriously as they do only adds to the comedy, from an outside perspective.
But in all honesty, i feel like the trolls are the "easy targets" for people to blow off some steam, which is why they go at them so hard. I myself have called out DUDE or ED here or there, mostly because it made me laugh, but other times, because they were being absolutely dumb.
Overall though, i like the trolls like DUDE/ED, who say things that are so obviously wrong, that its comical. The only trolls i dont enjoy, are the ones who take themselves too seriously, or the forum multis, made to troll because the main acct is too scared to say what they really think. But if you have the balls to talk shit, without care of the repercussion, i can at least have a tiny morsel of respect for ya, and laugh when your being a dummy in public.
PLUS, a lot of the people who respond to the trolls, come up with some of the most creative/funny responses, which are usually even better than the original trolling. So all around, i enjoy a decent troll, because they help liven things up a bit in the forums, and make me laugh
In other news, … I think I saw a squirrel.
i would have quit torn years ago if not for dude, true story.
Damn; thought I was better hidden than that! SorryNotSorry
What the f**k, DUDE DUDE is a catastrophe. I feel the constant need to kick the man who told DUDE DUDE about torn in the ass.
Without dude my bounty stat would be a lot lower. Thank you dud
Dude's threads are literally 5min shit posts and before you know it, an inferno has started - and it's quite funny the reactions he gets ... Here's the thing - don't feed them, instead, take a step back, see what he's doing, then enjoy
The second bit - hell yeah! ... But unf, would never happen, if only it did! :P
The second bit - hell yeah! ... But unf, would never happen, if only it did! :P
Jerry Springer
https://youtu.be/dE-zj2m9NkY
https://youtu.be/dE-zj2m9NkY
I don’t have any problem with Dude. He is usually pretty funny. My issue is with all you other lemmings. I mean seriously. Anyone who talks shit about him is, by default, only giving him another vector through which to reengage the forums. You shit posters are all secretly in love with Dude. You just can’t bring yourself to ignore him. You simply MUST respond to him no matter what because in your tiny little brains you actually think your opinion about ANYTHING really matters. You are infatuated with this guy. Get off his dick already.
I can't actually tell if these people really hate him or just pretend to hate him and that's beautiful
I like dude to, we are best friends :)
Without me you wouldn't be relevant either so you are very welcome
I can tell by your use of "to" incorrectly....
I like pizza.
no one cares about veryones likes and dislikes. take it to a pm.
graved
no one cares about veryones likes and dislikes. take it to a pm.
graved