Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advertising Torn

Started by Destroyer [2393429] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 268 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
33
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Destroyer [2393429]
I really want more of my friends and family to play this game, but I can't seem to persuade them in any ways whatsoever that this game is actually really cool. Can anyone suggest me any way I can make more people join the crowd? Thanks.
DedeSiregar [2430598]

Me, xxxxx, and xxxxxx have been doing little workshop together. N we want more people to join us.




What we do:
1. Buy cheap highly demand items in item market and resell them. Technically zenki and palartar2 will sell the items they bought to me based on average price in market and I will resell them in my bazaar.
2. Secure money saving
I do not fly with cash in my hand and both of them don't walk around with morethan 200k in hands. I put my cash in fake trade to them and they put their cash on me. All 3 become less appealing from being mugged.

Benefit to join our workshop:
1. You will be provided with start up cash. First day 500k. If you meet shopping target you get extra start up 500k (so that's 1 mill). You reach the target, you get another extra 1 mill. Up until 2 million capital in total. You fail to reach the target, you're off the team. The target for daily is 10% of your capital. So if you are given 2 millions, you must make 200k from it. And yes it is easy to reach the target. What you do with the profit is totally up to you. I strongly suggest you use it to make even more money tho. The capital money is purely for you. I have no interest in stealing your lunch box. Tbh with the 200k a day + 90k from beer selling, you can be self sufficient enough to train and level up as fast as possible.
2. You will be guided in which items are easy to sell, how much to buy, and how much you can sell to me.
3. Job hunting, spouse matchmaking, rewarding contest infos, lotto channels are being informed among us.

I have seen newbies same age like me still busting their balls to make daily living. Even by slutting and scamming. They are still piss poor. So if you think "take the 2 mill n just fck it" will get you far, you are wrong. Use the opportunity to learn in how making money and how to secure the money. Also I have seen lazy players who make minimum effort get mad because people are richer than them. Guess what, hard work works.

So:
1. Don't join unless you are ready to be commited.
2. Don't join unless you can leave emotion out of the game playing.
3. Don't join if you are whiner and lazy.

Btw taking 5 players only to join our workshop. Hit me up.
Also you are not being demanded to sell the items to me. Once you have yourown bazaar, you should sell in bazaar. But i see no point in paying points to have a bazaar but no items to sell.


Last edited by DedeSilver

DedeSiregar [2430598]
So far among 5 new players only one who becomes inactive. The rest find ourown goals. Me n 1 guy with money. 1 is so into battle n 1 is interrsted in doing crime n 1 inactive
DedeSiregar [2430598]
But i am having problem in getting calculator bazaar thingy tho. Took an hour for us to do calc daily n placing money :)). I am surprised we are so patience so far
Birbo [2027304]
I'd like to add my opinion... RIGHT after thanking my sponsor: SKILLSHARE :D

Skillshare offers a wide array of different courses and lessons which greatly helped me develop my commenting skills to the next level, so make sure to check them out!!!
dunmugmeh [538353]
Marketing a game like this is not easy. Text browser games are not for everyone, unfortunately it is a niche area of gaming.

I would dearly love this to have 100000 players logged in all the time, its never going to happen. I think it is possible to get more players though.