FREE Superior
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CRLF [2095076]
· 10 likes ·
Except that Superior is NOT a fifteen yr old girl, and was trolling Krusti. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 6 likes ·
At the rate he is going I am sure you'll claim he was wrongly refedded soon enough. To go with his "wrongful" forum ban and chat ban too. It takes some serious doing to ignore all these warnings/bans and end …
Mentioned in this thread
Sylo'nadam [103] ×1
Counting the shits I give.
Currently up to the amount of WMD they found multiplied by level of interest I have the Megexit debacle...
Currently up to the amount of WMD they found multiplied by level of interest I have the Megexit debacle...
Should he be released? Hell yeah!!!!
Except that Superior is NOT a fifteen yr old girl, and was trolling Krusti.
Is the chat you shared the reason she was fedded? If so, she was wrongly fedded. If not, stop misleading the community.
I am curious to see as if this is what got Superior fedded and you're dumb enough to re-post it, if you will get fedded as well.
Can't say I'd be too surprised or feel even an ounce of pity if you are.
Can't say I'd be too surprised or feel even an ounce of pity if you are.
He was a troll. Suck it up buttercup
Grave this thread pls
Grave this thread pls
First Kookaburra was a true friend to Goldenfeel and now you are here to play lawyer for Superior. You Relentless family people sure make good friends.
Bats did you hit your head or something?
Was 100% sure this was a DUDE post until I checked the username.
Bats is Dude's multi confirmed.
Who bought Bats' account?
... :'(
... :'(
at this point it feels like everyone's accounts are being sold don't know why.
que dices?
who?
who's superior?
this guy https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=103#/ is looking pretty inferior to me tbh.
this guy https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=103#/ is looking pretty inferior to me tbh.
Mentions: Sylo'nadam [103]
So who is Superior? Another of ItsZahid's cousins?
It's not *that* easy to get fed for extreme flaming, is it? I'd wouldn't mind hearing a more elaborate explanation.
account held for investigation i say