Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

QUITTING? Lets talk

Started by Makss [2412787] on in General Discussion.

75 replies · 1.3k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
76
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Leslie [15] ×1 The-Wiz [1870366] ×1

Makss [2412787]
So random others can benefit from their time spent on torn....instead of just letting their inventory rot away
Hopslam [795412]
I do.

Freaking almost no traders puts buy list prices in their trading post forum threads anymore.

I don't get it.

It's driving me crazy.

Sorry, not clicking your external link to some google docs page or some external web page just to see your buy list pricing.

Please, people, just include your buy list prices in your forum thread, in your trade chat posts, in your newspaper classified ad posts.... come on people!! do it for hop.
Malgarth [2308239]
If I ever were to quit the game and wanted to give my stuff away, I believe I'm not alone to state that I would never f**king ever give them to randoms, but rather to close friends and/or faction members.
More likely though when people do quit, they like to still "leave their mark" that they were here and had milestones achieved, and to give it all away would be perceived as a waste.
I'd rather save my stuff for the event when I quit the game and wanted to come back, I wouldn't have to start over (which is why I will never understand the phenomenon of being a restart after 100+ days) and be welcomed by pages and pages of BB events and free E refills.

But that's just me.
Malgarth [2308239]
To expand on my point - I don't get people who expect other people who have done well for themselves to be imposed under the presumption that they "have to give back". No. They don't. I'd rather burn everything than be forced to give something to someone that has done nothing to deserve it.
Makss [2412787]
Exactly thats just you...seen lot of inactives that still stay in a pi and others with very high Networth, some do have good number of friends while others dont.. The thread is meant talk some out of quitting and also to assist other randoms if they dont have who to give.
Malgarth [2308239]
Is this not a discussion? Or rather, did you expect a different outcome to this thread?
I'm literally expressing my point of view, of which you seem to be condescending towards. Do you think people who don't give out their money to random individuals to be bad people?
Makss [2412787]
Lol..i didnt say you..we deff are discussing.i said for those wanting to quit … to discuss their reason of wamting to do so
Adrenalinas [1974447]
maybe they plan back? If they don`t have good friends to give them stuff away they should buy stack blocks and others $ put in caymans, just in case they will decide back one day.

Why give your hard earned stuff to a random person?