God, that's funny.
Karma
Started by Rob_Snow [2177733] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I just said oof for 32 seconds
Lol realist, what does this have to do with NS exactly?
LOL this is more epic than Navin
Really living up to her Professional Loser Rank...
not really about her dude. Have I not met you before in another dumbass post?
LMFAO!
Hahahahahahahaha
Did ya keep em tho
Did ya keep em tho
f**k all this. Vulps and NS both suck. Nuff said.
Neither of the players are from NS. Say no to drugs
not really i know of 4.5 bil mugged off of him over the last 3 months
[image: i.ibb.co]
Edit: $295m* I sux at mathz. innate educationz
Edit: $295m* I sux at mathz. innate educationz
wowow lmfao thats funny thanks for explaining i was confused on this too