Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Suehtomit [64263] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Suehtomit [64263]
I was doing the mission "No Second Chances" which says I should defeat target X on my first attempt. I timed-out on my first attempt. When I went to the missions I realised the mission wasn't failed, effectively giving em a second chance to beat the mission. Only after I failed the second attempt (no time-out) it was failed.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Technically a timeout (anything other than a win) should result in failure. Hopefully this is fairly simple to resolve.