I was doing the mission "No Second Chances" which says I should defeat target X on my first attempt. I timed-out on my first attempt. When I went to the missions I realised the mission wasn't failed, effectively giving em a second chance to beat the mission. Only after I failed the second attempt (no time-out) it was failed.
Mission Bug
Started by Suehtomit [64263] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Perhaps we can ask Joe if it should function this way and if not, would be something for Pavel.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Technically a timeout (anything other than a win) should result in failure. Hopefully this is fairly simple to resolve.
I believe it should be fine now.