43 replies · 5.16k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
70 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 52 likes · somehow realistassassin isn't the biggest a**hole in this thread, go figure
realistassasin[1598729]
· 51 likes · [image: i.gyazo.com] You made a mistake, accepted a trade without me even saying it. I accepted it. Threatening people IRL, (can check chat history for the actual full logs) is a Feddable offence. The fact that you dont care, doesnt …
Stewie[1494547]
· 41 likes · 27-01-2020 20:41:21 | The trade between KAT and realistassasin completed successfully (#4550837) 27-01-2020 20:41:21 | KAT traded the company KAT'S LOGISTICS to realistassasin (#4550837) 27-01-2020 20:41:11 | KAT accepted the trade with realistassasin (#4550837) 27-01-2020 20:40:49 | KAT added the …
I just sold my 9 star logistics firm to realistassasin [1598729] for 5.9 billion dollars... He got the company but I NEVER got the cash... He said he put the money in and completed but the cash never came to my wallet...
My mental illnesses feel triggered... My mind hurts and I am exhausted... but there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it... Torn supports scammers... Even if the cash was gotten by donations... Torn will just sit idly by and let a little thief like that steal from anyone.... I will sell my faction for some cash and trade stocks... Thanks for your kind words... KAT
When it comes to ANY trades regarding companies, or money, etc, there's a set procedure everyone should follow. When I sold my 10* AN for 900m back nearly 7 months ago to a guy who never asked questions, I followed these exact steps.
1. Put the company in the trade 2. Wait for money to show up in the trade, and check 3 times to ensure it's correct 3. Turn off revives 4. Self-hosp to avoid being mugged 5. Once the trade has been completed, I sent the cash to a friend I trusted to hold onto it (you can skip this step if you're a faction leader, just use the faction bank) 6. I waited 10 minutes, medded out, and waited another 10m to ensure I wasn't being camped before receiving the money and securing it safely.
It's extremely unfortunate that you made the mistake most people do with regards to trades, but regardless of who it is, or how long you've known them, you should always follow the steps I outlined above to ensure that you aren't getting scammed, or mugged.
Hopefully the next little while goes better for you, and you can bounce back from this.
You made a mistake, accepted a trade without me even saying it. I accepted it.
Threatening people IRL, (can check chat history for the actual full logs) is a Feddable offence. The fact that you dont care, doesnt prove you are all innocent.
Tell chad to get off his ass and make scamming illegal . that way i can spread my stock investments across people without worrying about being ripped off.. anddddd actually cash out in this pos stock system..