Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If your mental health is being affected by a bunch of pixels, you should probably log out. Xoxo
She should step away for sure, but that isn't always easy to do, and fair enough.
But the problematic part is using your mental health issues to justify being a c**t to someone. Shitty on another plane of existence.
But the problematic part is using your mental health issues to justify being a c**t to someone. Shitty on another plane of existence.
I wasn't shitty to anyone the scammer was... I made a mistake...
@OP do you have anything else for sale?
you should re-evaluate how you justify how you speak to people.
This, I suffer from extreme mental health issues yet I am always nice to people unless they give me a good reason not to be, no excuses for using mental health as an excuse for being a dick.
And sometimes you'll have a particularly bad day, I do myself. But I don't then scream "I HAVE DEPRESSION I DON'T GIVE A SHIT" at them when they react badly to me being a twat.
GOTTA LOVE AN UNDERDOG
BUG?
GOTTA LOVE AN UNDERDOG
Mentions: BUG?
I realize I made a mistake... and no I don't want to get fedded... but it is beyond me how any of you can accept a lying piece of shit like this guy that scammed me....
I just lost my best friend of 11 years today... I am ill.... I made an honest yet stupid mistake that this idiot took advantage of and you people cheer him on....
I just lost my best friend of 11 years today... I am ill.... I made an honest yet stupid mistake that this idiot took advantage of and you people cheer him on....
Haha hahah you moron
Just want to say I feel for you. This is a really crappy situation and for some reason everyone is siding with someone that’s proven time and time again he’s scummy. Sorry about your friend and your company. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Ignore all the jerks on this thread and request for it to be graved so the conversation can end and you can move on. An expensive lesson to learn but hopefully others see this and don’t make the same mistake.
PleasE stop you are making me laugh to much, my girlfriend is trying to sleep
Realist is one of the most hated people in Torn. People are reacting this way because of YOUR actions. You gave him your company, he didn't even have to scam it. It sucks but best to just move on and try to find something that makes you happy again
Poor Realist just wanted a nice buy/mug
Poor Realist just wanted a nice buy/mug
1. You click the accept button without any contact from him, doesn't make him a scammer. You clicking the button was 100% you.
2. You even admit, "I" made a mistake. It's a nearly 6 billion dollar mistake. I bet you never make it again.
-
It wasn't his fault, it was yours.
2. You even admit, "I" made a mistake. It's a nearly 6 billion dollar mistake. I bet you never make it again.
-
It wasn't his fault, it was yours.
realistassisin
You've either heard the name or wished you would have after meeting him.
You've either heard the name or wished you would have after meeting him.
I'm not >:(
I am just saying.
If your selling your fac.
I have 100m.
I am just saying.
If your selling your fac.
I have 100m.
Here OP, hopefully this makes you feel better, even if just a tiny bit
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16139385&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16139385&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Karma
and by the way dip shit I didn't threaten you in RL I threatened you in Torn... and I meant in Torn.... There are ways to get even in Torn...
So calling his mother a whore is acceptable?