This thread's a funny read. This is why you don't use some 100m nw guy as your buyer. Especially someone named Ally. Whose Ally? Rob's obviously! Asking for DPs back is worse than a mug target asks for stuff back. Pretty disappointed in that one.
I'd rather use my incompetent friends who f**k up the buying timing because I don't explain shit right and we get 0 on the mug than a buyer who sends back to the seller. Rob's profited nicely off of at least one of those from my dumb ass that I can remember. Shit happens but this is a bad one or good depending on POV.
It really is easy come, easy go. Though both Rob and Realist are better at making money than 99.9% of players, myself included, so easy come for both of them. Neither will notice long term and I'm sure the mugs and sales will continue.
No, just not sober when I posted that. Drunk President Cashflow 2020. I'm nice when I'm drunk then all your tax dollars are mine when I sober up. I'm a slight improvement over normal politicians.
Damn rob I apologize. I spoke with that asshole first before I spoke with you. It was about a week difference. Then after another week when my bank interest was supposed to come out. I just got in contact with him not knowing anything else or go through the whole forum of his. Unfortunately lost 61m. I wouldn’t have lost it if I understood the mug protection. Because I thought maybe it never mattered how much you get mugged by but once you get mugged even with $0 you get mugging protection for an hour but I was wrong. So I made someone mug me for $0 before trading with him. Once I started trading I got hit. I eventually learned the best way to trade is to be on the accepting side. Anyways. I apologize for not going to you first.
For someone who loses utterly insane amounts to mugs like this, his networth his suupeer suspicious impressive. I don’t understand why he bothers trading, hard to imagine that kind of growth comes through bazaar sales.