Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Someone

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Questions & Answers.

18 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]
You were sent $1,337 from someone with the message:
How to send this person back the money if I can't see the sender? Is there a way?

Also unrelated question I stacked 1k E with xanax. How long can I keep the E before I must use it?
Thx
CRLF [2095076]
It's a game. Someone is sending lots of people money and if you send it back to the right person, they'll send you a prize.

On Xanax, you can hold it as long as you like, but you're wasting your free natural regeneration, so don't hold it too long.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Thank you. If I go to rehab will my energy be reset? I have to do chain in 12 hours but also promise my company boss I will go to rehab if the brain icon shows up.
4Am [2318684]
Yeah i got the same message I’m trying to figure it out too but it’s really hard me and you both post a lot in the forums so it’s obviously someone that is in There a lot
Hopslam [795412]
You were sent $101 from lolpenguin with the message: The man who survived pepper spray and mustard gas is now a seasoned veteran 20:18:15 29/01/20



I thought it was lolpenguin, but now I am not so sure...

You were sent $1,337 from someone with the message: Wanna play a game? The first person to send me back exactly $1,337 will win $25 million! Prize will be sent within 10 hours. (BONUS: Include a joke that makes me laugh for an extra 5 mil) 23:26:41 30/01/20
CRLF [2095076]
nope, rehab does not affect your energy

You can also take opium without losing your stack

and you can take cannabis with an infinitesimally small chance of losing your E
4Am [2318684]
As far as rehab as well do not rehab at 1% every time.

You only lose job performance at 5% maybe 4%. If you go to your job page and click on employees you can see all the employees with a "lightening bolt" that is your work performance. If you still have 5 lightening bolt with lets say 3% addiction you're fine.

Definitely dont rehab every time you hit 1% addicted. Over time rehabbing doesn't work as good and you will be paying more for rehab .
Scarley [2261969]
if you have a secretary you'll see that your income generation drops even before you get 1% stat reduction. you should rehab as soon as you see the brain for maximum efficiency.
edit: just don't rehab all the way. leave one rehab available to avoid overpaying over time.
4Am [2318684]
ahh i see okay yeah im not a director so i didnt know it was that deep ill remember for when i own my own company one day !! thanks you :)
CockyNudist [2209950]
You sent $25,000,000 to CapeBaldy-opk- with the message: You missed out on the joke bonus though :O




It was a fun run, but eventually I screwed up the anonymous send lmao.