‹ Faction Discussion Stories Forums Faction Discussion UR/R giving aXiom the Axe?
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Fair fight 100% Ax has too many gold aks! Think we can call in 39th and get some help? Plot twist
Heeeey i see boobs ×D R+
Should be interesting if 39th family gets involved. Though I have to admit I had no idea that Axiom was part of it.
[image: thumbs.gfycat.com] Also, heard Tyrion has good meme game so lets get this started xD
I wasn't even thinking about the mad meme game 39th has when I said it would be a good war if they were involved! How could I miss such a crucial part of the war?!
No boobs for you xD
Boooooo
Penicillin [1517799] Committee
Committee
7 Feb 2020, 15:03 TCT · #27
Now even 39th is being extorted for rackets. Great job to all of you factions who jumped on the Insurgency bandwagon or looked the other way on Team Beige. Your new overlords are enjoying your subjugation and are finding it quite lucrative. JFK pretty much kept to themselves. You guys basically backed Emperor Palpatine.
39th have been extorting aswell. If the 10 39th factions bend over they deserve f**k all.
Finally I can hop over a revive Faction
We gotchuuu, want me to jump into R* main with full bank perms?
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Hell freaking yeah!
Awesome, ill head right over.... Dont worry if funds start going missing, it was obviously "calculating "...... Stocks or summin' <.<
fake news
Touch [1317237] 7 Feb 2020, 16:56 TCT · #37
“Those factions are just being submissive“ - Chedburn
Which part? Please elaborate :)
Please link it if Ched actually said this hahaha. Is it bad I can't tell if this is a joke or something El Chedro actually said..
(._. ) *sips coffee* Morning Torn.