Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

UR/R giving aXiom the Axe?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in Faction Discussion.

90 replies · 2.8k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Kata [1990396]
I wasn't even thinking about the mad meme game 39th has when I said it would be a good war if they were involved!

How could I miss such a crucial part of the war?!
Penicillin [1517799] Committee Committee
Now even 39th is being extorted for rackets.

Great job to all of you factions who jumped on the Insurgency bandwagon or looked the other way on Team Beige. Your new overlords are enjoying your subjugation and are finding it quite lucrative. JFK pretty much kept to themselves. You guys basically backed Emperor Palpatine.
Legaci [2100546]
Awesome, ill head right over.... Dont worry if funds start going missing, it was obviously "calculating"......

Stocks or summin' <.<
Lat [1187876]
Please link it if Ched actually said this hahaha.

Is it bad I can't tell if this is a joke or something El Chedro actually said..