If you unlink and relink Torn Stats integration in the Doctorn options that error should go away.
[Site] Torn Stats 2.0 [Dark Mode]
Started by IceBlueFire [776] Officer on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 354 / 354 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Is it possible to use the Tornstats API to access the data at https://www.tornstats.com/flowers.php? I'd like to do some analysis on overseas attrition/stocking patterns, and having direct access would be really useful.
Thanks!
Thanks!
That data is provided to me from Mauk's Travel Hub page.
Thanks, I'll look into getting it from there.
How is market price calculated on flowers.php? It reports that Chamois at $50,100, but the API reports market_price is $50,208. (It looks like these are priced higher in the item market and bazaars, so that's not the source.) $50100 is 99.78% of the official market_price, which seems like an odd discount, especially since the red fox is shown as 99.39% below market_price.
I've not checked everything, but what I've checked is certainly close enough to make informed travel/buying decisions. So my question is really more curiosity than anything else.
Thanks for the great tool!
I've not checked everything, but what I've checked is certainly close enough to make informed travel/buying decisions. So my question is really more curiosity than anything else.
Thanks for the great tool!
Worked on my end. Cheers
I check the item market for the lowest price.
I guess the differences was a matter of timing between when we each checked.
For some time now the API link has been disappearing from members when viewing the faction members page. The lock symbol has gone. Usually there is still the API recorded in the members individual settings but it needs re-entering and saving to clear the issue. Each day there are 2-3 people having this problem and chasing them again and again is driving all of us crazy.
I cannot see a previous entry for this issue, and as it only affects a small number I assume it is not the API being disabled in Torn. Any ideas?
I cannot see a previous entry for this issue, and as it only affects a small number I assume it is not the API being disabled in Torn. Any ideas?
Hey guys, a quick update with a bigger update coming soon, the website is down for maintenace right now and will be back up as soon as possible. Thanks!
Big update! Excited stuff! Can't wait! (No pressure or anything xD)
Is it running yet?
It should be back up and running, but i'll make a bigger announcement soon enough. Sorry for the downtime!
Hey Everyone,
As we've all felt recently, Torn Stats has been struggling a lot lately. Part of it was my fault and kind of letting the server slip into disarray a bit, and part of it is the overwhelming amount of activity on the server, which is beyond anything I ever imagined would happen thanks to all of you guys using it so frequently. Inevitably, something had to happen. In all reality, Torn Stats had started to become a bit of a drain to work on, a constant nag in the back of my mind. I was stuck at a tough point where the next server upgrade, which was likely going to be necessary to keep the server running smoothly, was going to cost double of what it was already costing me.
That all changed when I woke up this morning to a message. I couldn't believe what I was reading... Chedburn has graciously offered to start paying for the hosting of Torn Stats. I'm still in charge of everything on Torn Stats, I still host the server (No, I didn't move Torn Stats to Torn's servers), but Chedburn is now fronting the bill for it. I couldn't have asked for a more gracious offer and I'm still beyond words thankful for his generosity.
With all that said, Torn Stats has a bright future ahead of itself again. The server it is now running on should be more than enough power for the foreseeable future. The extended downtime this morning was because it did indeed require a new server, which meant transferring everything over to said new server, and I apologize for that delay. Moving forward, without that constant weight on my shoulders, I once again have big dreams for the site and I hope to continue to provide you with the stability you deserve and the tools and data you've become accustomed to.
Once again, I can't thank Chedburn enough for this contribution, and I can't thank you guys enough for pushing the site to what it has become today. I hope I can continue to live up to everybody's expectations and provide you with new and better experiences in the future.
Thanks for reading my short story xD
As we've all felt recently, Torn Stats has been struggling a lot lately. Part of it was my fault and kind of letting the server slip into disarray a bit, and part of it is the overwhelming amount of activity on the server, which is beyond anything I ever imagined would happen thanks to all of you guys using it so frequently. Inevitably, something had to happen. In all reality, Torn Stats had started to become a bit of a drain to work on, a constant nag in the back of my mind. I was stuck at a tough point where the next server upgrade, which was likely going to be necessary to keep the server running smoothly, was going to cost double of what it was already costing me.
That all changed when I woke up this morning to a message. I couldn't believe what I was reading... Chedburn has graciously offered to start paying for the hosting of Torn Stats. I'm still in charge of everything on Torn Stats, I still host the server (No, I didn't move Torn Stats to Torn's servers), but Chedburn is now fronting the bill for it. I couldn't have asked for a more gracious offer and I'm still beyond words thankful for his generosity.
With all that said, Torn Stats has a bright future ahead of itself again. The server it is now running on should be more than enough power for the foreseeable future. The extended downtime this morning was because it did indeed require a new server, which meant transferring everything over to said new server, and I apologize for that delay. Moving forward, without that constant weight on my shoulders, I once again have big dreams for the site and I hope to continue to provide you with the stability you deserve and the tools and data you've become accustomed to.
Once again, I can't thank Chedburn enough for this contribution, and I can't thank you guys enough for pushing the site to what it has become today. I hope I can continue to live up to everybody's expectations and provide you with new and better experiences in the future.
Thanks for reading my short story xD
This is absolutely outstanding news. I'm so happy for you and for all of the Torn community. I'm hopeful that this will take some stress off you big time and keep you worrying about the stuff that matters most. <3 Thanks for all you do and thanks to Ched for making this happen.
Omg how exciting!! Thank you for the knowledge and effort you've invested into Torn Stats over the years. I'm so happy someone was able and willing to lift a portion of the burden from your shoulders ^.^
All of Torn should rejoice :p
Love, deca <3
All of Torn should rejoice :p
Love, deca <3
Wow! That is amazing news. Chedburn, you are epic.
Wonderful news!
Great news indeed.
it is very nice of Chedburn, thanks