Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A get together

Started by Deathsolation [2366818] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 431 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Deathsolation [2366818]
Lol no am not, did you for once tho I was?

Edited: why do you think I hate using all the punctuation (s) yet am always been called dullard
fannybaws [2088888]
You are "trying to do this for a group of people I have met here". Why the f**k are you posting it then? Surely you have contacted the select few and there is no need for a forum post.

I have a vision of half a dozen people in a wrecked old Nissan pick up for some reason. What a bell end!

Deathsolation [2366818]
You dont have to comment bro, its not a must....I did this for self preservation

Won't want to wash out my dialect cause I have to speak English everyday to some beings
Brakier [2095393]
i find it funny how when people make ireland, hungry or other eu countrie threads to try to find other people of the same nation, they dont get hate.

but when somebody from nigeria makes a thread it gets 8 dislikes. racist much people? you should treat people equally.