Hello I'm trying to do this for a group of people I have met here (not foreigners)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/GSpjHEUvEnFEhYLyam3WTO https://chat.whatsapp.com/GSpjHEUvEnFEhYLyam3WTO Just tho to have the simple comfort of chatting from the usual social media in our country
AS A NIGERIAN TO ANOTHER NIGERIAN
SCO PA TO MANAA
let's have fun in pidgin
i'm gonna join and you can't stop me
Lol sure, you gonna get kicked xD
arent you american?
Lol no am not, did you for once tho I was? Edited: why do you think I hate using all the punctuation (s) yet am always been called dullard
Oh hell no. Joining that WhatsApp group will share my WhatsApp stuff.
Load image: cry Load image: cry Load image: cry
Mentions:
A get together
Let's have more fun with english only in the forums! Load image: sick
You are "trying to do this for a group of people I have met here". Why the f**k are you posting it then? Surely you have contacted the select few and there is no need for a forum post. I have a vision of half a dozen people in a wrecked old Nissan pick up for some reason. What a bell end!
Didn't Trump put a travel ban on Nigeria
he will if you show him this thread
I joined this group for few moments last week but got out right after lol. I don't understand the language
Still making friends I see death
Still making friends as always
You saying this....Coming from a fellow Nigerian... Smh
You dont have to comment bro, its not a must....I did this for self preservation Won't want to wash out my dialect cause I have to speak English everyday to some beings
Good thing you left...cause I might mistakenly kick you out Load image: tongue
I dont think Nigeria is trump problem or US's Maybe he need to do better things with the remaining time he have left...
i find it funny how when people make ireland, hungry or other eu countrie threads to try to find other people of the same nation, they dont get hate. but when somebody from nigeria makes a thread it gets 8 dislikes. racist much people? you should treat people equally.