Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed.

Started by LuckyWheel [1006360] on in Bugs & Issues.

30 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

LuckyWheel [1006360] ×1

Stewie [1494547]
09-02-2020 09:21:51Gr4pHiiXxZ listed 1x Combat Boots on the item market for $20,099 each ($603 paid in fees)
09-02-2020 09:21:51Gr4pHiiXxZ listed 1x Combat Boots on the item market for $2,000,000 each ($60,000 paid in fees)
One pair of Combat Boots was listed for $2,000,000, while the other was listed for $20,099.

Mentions: LuckyWheel [1006360]

LuckyWheel [1006360]
I entered them at the same time and made sure they were both at 2Mil along with two other items I listed at the same time that were over 14Mil, I didn’t sell anything else that would be going for 20k.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Apologies, but you definitely listed it at that value - potentially accidentally.


It looks like you misstyped on the keys - 20,099ii for example - rather than hitting 2,000,000, the 20,099 already eludes to the mistype there.
oraN [1778676]
what i find strange is "A couple hours later I received a Event" how does it even take couple hours to sell a 2m item for 20k/
Honor_Scholar [2172892]
Wait - if it listed at that value shouldn't there be that alert for under pricing it in red about the low price placed?

For example:
The price you've listed for the Dodge Charger items is $1 but they're estimated to be worth $68,810!

Shouldn't ^ pop up even if you did place it at that low of a price?


Edit:

The only time I know of when this alert doesn't pop up is if an item is recently introduced (like those goodies on Toniversary on that 1 day)...

otherwise this should pop up since market value and circulations are there for those armors.
Lat [1187876]
Yeah I accidentally clicked 1b on a bookie bet before and I meant 1m, so can I also have that reversed? I 100% swear it was only 1m.
Prezze [2121612]
it doesn't pop up either if you have an item listed in your bazaar and you modify the price (at least it didn't awhile ago)