Closed.
Closed.
Started by LuckyWheel [1006360] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- arrow [2024586]
· 10 likes ·
You sent $20,099 to Gr4pHiiXxZ with the message: Here's 2m - Triplicant [2037705]
· 7 likes ·
[image: lh4.googleusercontent.com] - oraN [1778676]
· 5 likes ·
what i find strange is "A couple hours later I received a Event" how does it even take couple hours to sell a 2m item for 20k/
Mentioned in this thread
LuckyWheel [1006360] ×1
| 09-02-2020 09:21:51 | Gr4pHiiXxZ listed 1x Combat Boots on the item market for $20,099 each ($603 paid in fees) |
| 09-02-2020 09:21:51 | Gr4pHiiXxZ listed 1x Combat Boots on the item market for $2,000,000 each ($60,000 paid in fees) |
Mentions: LuckyWheel [1006360]
I see that, but that’s not the value that I entered.
It sure looks like it.
I entered them at the same time and made sure they were both at 2Mil along with two other items I listed at the same time that were over 14Mil, I didn’t sell anything else that would be going for 20k.
Well, you say that...
Wouldn’t be wasting my time here otherwise.
Well, take it as a lesson, and double check your values next time.
I'm not sure what else you are expecting me to do here? The logs specifically show you as having listed one of them for $2,000,000 and the other for $20,099.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
That’s not the value I entered. Hence why I’m reporting it as an error.
That’s so immature.
I can ask Joshua to double check for you..
Apologies, but you definitely listed it at that value - potentially accidentally.
It looks like you misstyped on the keys - 20,099ii for example - rather than hitting 2,000,000, the 20,099 already eludes to the mistype there.
It looks like you misstyped on the keys - 20,099ii for example - rather than hitting 2,000,000, the 20,099 already eludes to the mistype there.
what i find strange is "A couple hours later I received a Event" how does it even take couple hours to sell a 2m item for 20k/
Wait - if it listed at that value shouldn't there be that alert for under pricing it in red about the low price placed?
For example:
The price you've listed for the Dodge Charger items is $1 but they're estimated to be worth $68,810!
Shouldn't ^ pop up even if you did place it at that low of a price?
Edit:
The only time I know of when this alert doesn't pop up is if an item is recently introduced (like those goodies on Toniversary on that 1 day)...
otherwise this should pop up since market value and circulations are there for those armors.
For example:
The price you've listed for the Dodge Charger items is $1 but they're estimated to be worth $68,810!
Shouldn't ^ pop up even if you did place it at that low of a price?
Edit:
The only time I know of when this alert doesn't pop up is if an item is recently introduced (like those goodies on Toniversary on that 1 day)...
otherwise this should pop up since market value and circulations are there for those armors.
Unlucky
"I’m 100% certain that is not what I set the values to"
so....how certain are you?
so....how certain are you?
Yeah I accidentally clicked 1b on a bookie bet before and I meant 1m, so can I also have that reversed? I 100% swear it was only 1m.
it doesn't pop up either if you have an item listed in your bazaar and you modify the price (at least it didn't awhile ago)