R U still going thru n00berty?Evidently so for even asking and/or suggesting U should.On a side note enjoy TeH Bounties he's placed on U and hopefully will continue to do.Nothing around here is FREE and now he's making U pay just as he should.PwN'd!!!
Help.
Started by UraharaKisuke [2469172] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
pff.. he lost the money fair and square, you can`t be concerned with others incompetence.
if he bother you block, his ass. may get some hosps if his b.stats are higher but its worth it :)
if he bother you block, his ass. may get some hosps if his b.stats are higher but its worth it :)
I actually feel sorry for them, crap getting stuck in jail not being able to take shots and unable to get out.
I would have asked for my money back too, more politely and non shitty than he did though.
Also if someone didnt take a single shot and timed out, I would send the money back to them. Once someone takes a shot then I wouldnt refund.
Stupid mechanic
I would have asked for my money back too, more politely and non shitty than he did though.
Also if someone didnt take a single shot and timed out, I would send the money back to them. Once someone takes a shot then I wouldnt refund.
Stupid mechanic
This is why God made LBCs. For $480K, he could have avoided a much larger loss.
He doesn't mention which crime landed the guy in jail, but I bet it wasn't stealing candy. At his level, he would have been busted quickly for anything reasonable.
So sounds like a whole string of poor choices.
He doesn't mention which crime landed the guy in jail, but I bet it wasn't stealing candy. At his level, he would have been busted quickly for anything reasonable.
So sounds like a whole string of poor choices.
i know u need attention deseprately but i`m not gonna give my time for you.so Go ahead and hospitalized me.
L0L how cute wiggle n00biekins trying to be clever and bait me into bully him but I'll leave that up any would be henchmen to attend to that I have no need or desire to waste my valuable energy on n00bs such as URSELF I'll just invest some petty ca$h get some cronies to 'help' U get thru n00berty via TeH skool of HardKnocks that way I won't risk contaminating myself via getting my hands dirty.
He should have just played the game, or not have started it in the first time.
Just ignore.. You are not obligated to pay what is won fairly..
He could have hit the BACK button to get back into the RR game to complete it.
Plus he made the choice to leave an active RR game to go do other stuff. He is completely responsible for his choices here.
You won fair and square, the money is yours.
.