Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help.

Started by UraharaKisuke [2469172] on in Questions & Answers.

32 replies · 386 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

GrimRazor [1776608]
R U still going thru n00berty?Evidently so for even asking and/or suggesting U should.On a side note enjoy TeH Bounties he's placed on U and hopefully will continue to do.Nothing around here is FREE and now he's making U pay just as he should.PwN'd!!!
Ashrisen [2095381]
pff.. he lost the money fair and square, you can`t be concerned with others incompetence.
if he bother you block, his ass. may get some hosps if his b.stats are higher but its worth it :)
Robbo [1826175]
I actually feel sorry for them, crap getting stuck in jail not being able to take shots and unable to get out.

I would have asked for my money back too, more politely and non shitty than he did though.

Also if someone didnt take a single shot and timed out, I would send the money back to them. Once someone takes a shot then I wouldnt refund.

Stupid mechanic
CRLF [2095076]
This is why God made LBCs. For $480K, he could have avoided a much larger loss.

He doesn't mention which crime landed the guy in jail, but I bet it wasn't stealing candy. At his level, he would have been busted quickly for anything reasonable.

So sounds like a whole string of poor choices.
GrimRazor [1776608]
L0L how cute wiggle n00biekins trying to be clever and bait me into bully him but I'll leave that up any would be henchmen to attend to that I have no need or desire to waste my valuable energy on n00bs such as URSELF I'll just invest some petty ca$h get some cronies to 'help' U get thru n00berty via TeH skool of HardKnocks that way I won't risk contaminating myself via getting my hands dirty.
Dalzadar [2242727]
Plus he made the choice to leave an active RR game to go do other stuff. He is completely responsible for his choices here.