Hello, I am not a new player I've been playing for about 2 months now. I understand my stats arent all the way up there. But I wanted to run a company in torn. I am looking for constructive criticism no bashing or trolling. Come on in and help me succeed at company ownership
New to company ownership
Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Invictum [2228365]
· 3 likes ·
I don't want to brag but I am running logistics. These are known to be the hardest company in Torn to run because they make basically no money and you have to compete with Cruises for employees. Here is how … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Not an achievement, moved to Company Discussion.
Mentioned in this thread
JoesMum [255376] ×1 evil_inside1332 [1899761] ×1 Invictum [2228365] ×1
I wish you good luck. I wanted to own my own law firm when I first started playing, but then I saw how hard it was to be a director. I still might own one someday, but not anytime soon.
Thank you joseph.
Not an achievement, moved to Company Discussion.
I would be interested to know what benefits you get from being a company director?
For example is there any benefit to your working stat gains etc?
Thanks
For example is there any benefit to your working stat gains etc?
Thanks
As a director your drug addiction does not effect the company profit margins. You gain stats in all three categories ranging from 5 each to 50 each. It goes up by 5 for each star I believe. Other than that keep your store rooms stocked if you have one. Get employees that won't demand too much money, active, rehab, and stick around for a while. You will likely run in the red for a little bit then will see your income level out. Recruiting is the single most important thing. Good employees make the company. Hard to recruit for low end startups sometimes. For job positions check the top ten firms in your market to see how they arranged their employees to get the best income. For example if you run a farm, look at the top ten farms to see their employee set up etc.
Your stats have no effect on company what so ever
I bought the company to own it and run. My stats will go up eventually.
I don't want to brag but I am running logistics. These are known to be the hardest company in Torn to run because they make basically no money and you have to compete with Cruises for employees. Here is how I motivate my people.
2/21
Invictum: alright you little shits
Invictum: I have almost 500k total battle stats and if any of you are under 5 lightening bolts i swear to god you're all hosp'd indefinitely
Invictum: ...unless you know, you have 501k total battle stats or more.
-idiot employees rumbling-
2/22
Invictum: who wants to be fired first when we don't hit 10*?
Invictum: I would also like you all to know that the vegan lunch I bought for you all last week was not really vegan. I lied f**k you all.
-idiot employees rumbling-
2/21
Invictum: alright you little shits
Invictum: I have almost 500k total battle stats and if any of you are under 5 lightening bolts i swear to god you're all hosp'd indefinitely
Invictum: ...unless you know, you have 501k total battle stats or more.
-idiot employees rumbling-
2/22
Invictum: who wants to be fired first when we don't hit 10*?
Invictum: I would also like you all to know that the vegan lunch I bought for you all last week was not really vegan. I lied f**k you all.
-idiot employees rumbling-
Mentions: Invictum [2228365]
That's not limited to logistics companies
As a matter of fact, any company with an idiot director will not make money
Here's a recent example:
evil_inside1332: 6* mining company hiring 3m daily
JoesMum: Thanks but have been offered 5 mil
evil_inside1332: Not to get your hopes up or anything, but you're not worth 5m
evil_inside1332: Bye
JoesMum: Seems I am sweetie :)
evil_inside1332: Ok then, good luck with that
Last message: 23:49:49 - 22/02/20 TCT
I feel sorry for the poor idiot, hope it's not you XD
As a matter of fact, any company with an idiot director will not make money
Here's a recent example:
evil_inside1332: 6* mining company hiring 3m daily
JoesMum: Thanks but have been offered 5 mil
evil_inside1332: Not to get your hopes up or anything, but you're not worth 5m
evil_inside1332: Bye
JoesMum: Seems I am sweetie :)
evil_inside1332: Ok then, good luck with that
Last message: 23:49:49 - 22/02/20 TCT
I feel sorry for the poor idiot, hope it's not you XD
Mentions: evil_inside1332 [1899761] · JoesMum [255376]
To clarify, you read my full post and saw the following lines:
- hardest company in Torn to run
- make basically no money
- have to compete with Cruises
and still thought it was completely serious. Are you Bandit's multi? I have trouble believing there are multiple people this dumb.
- hardest company in Torn to run
- make basically no money
- have to compete with Cruises
and still thought it was completely serious. Are you Bandit's multi? I have trouble believing there are multiple people this dumb.
I'm not sure i follow, can you say that again?
Oh did I ruffle your feathers?
If you want to keep losing money I'll send you all the noobs that think I'm going to pay them millions for 10k total stats and all the morons that want 5m for 50k man
If you want to keep losing money I'll send you all the noobs that think I'm going to pay them millions for 10k total stats and all the morons that want 5m for 50k man
I was asking for clarification on your response. Outside of Bandit, I would have assumed no one else would be stupid enough to take that post at face value. Anyone with a basic understanding of Logistics would know they're very easy to run, they print money, and are the easiest major company to staff.
AN was the easiest one for me to staff.
Filled it on day one at 0* with every one on 0 pay and over 150%...
But yeah Logistics are pretty damn easy as well.
Filled it on day one at 0* with every one on 0 pay and over 150%...
But yeah Logistics are pretty damn easy as well.