Hi my happy is showing Happy: 260 / 4525 (09:51)
Happy increased by 5 every 15 minutes
Full happy in 213:09:51
however I have not od’d and even if I did it doesn’t line up with my drug cooldown which is Drug Cooldown
Under the influence of Xanax
06 hours, 38 minutes and 14 seconds
I have not received an event for being toilet papered or anything around those line. Could someone please give me an explanation on what happened with my happy? I also checked to make sure I wasn’t kicked from my pi by accident.
not sure if this is a bug or I’m missing something
Check your events and have a look at the last OD
Did you open a package with a Horse's head in it? That removes all happy I'm pretty sure.
No OD in my event and no I did not open a horse head
Going by your Happy logs, it looks like it's all been used on training (You're using it faster than it is regenerating)?
|
| 3544352146 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 21:44:49 | Happy | 4,008 | 3,590 | -418 | /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3544345418 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 21:41:00 | Happy | 4,507 | 4,008 | -499 | /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3544339720 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 21:39:02 | Happy | 4,525 | 4,507 | -18 | /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3544186610 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 20:30:04 | Happy | 4,600 | 4,525 | -75 | /sidebarAjaxAction.php?q=getChainBar&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3544158885 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 20:17:27 | Happy | 4,525 | 4,600 | 75 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined | |
| 3542696700 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 08:30:00 | Happy | 4,600 | 4,525 | -75 | /sidebarAjaxAction.php?q=getChainBar&rfcv=undefined | |
| 3542693242 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 08:27:03 | Happy | 4,525 | 4,600 | 75 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined | |
| 3541985983 | 2282908 | 2020-02-17 01:55:29 | Happy | 365 | 4,525 | 4,160 | /travelagency.php?rfcv=undefined |
In these instances losing 499 and 418 on two trains
I had no idea training cost happy lol thank you stewie. Makes sense now
This still doesn't seem right? I don't know how it's possible to train so much that you lose 4000 happiness in 1 day
It wasn't in 1 day, it's been going down since February 17 as seen in the logs posted above?
It’s right. I guess I just didn’t notice my happy steadily decreasing. Makes sense now that I know training decreases happy
All of the logs are from Feb 17 tho?
There's too many logs to post here, that was a small sample, but just been going down like that since then.
I don't believe there's any problem here?
After looking at the logs posted above and his personal stats, I can confirm there's no problem here. Since February 17, he's been using a lot of cans for training. That, along with no trips to Switzerland until today would be the reason why his happy is so low.
@OP: Training always lowers your happy, and cans just cause that to happen even more. If using daily cans, I'd recommend a daily trip to Switzerland to keep your happy topped up.
I see that now thank you and yes as soon as Stewie posted the logs I understood. Thanks for clearing this up you can close this now
Report closed.