Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy

Started by MakinDuBacon [2282908] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

MakinDuBacon [2282908]
Hi my happy is showing Happy: 260 / 4525 (09:51)
Happy increased by 5 every 15 minutes
Full happy in 213:09:51

however I have not od’d and even if I did it doesn’t line up with my drug cooldown which is Drug Cooldown
Under the influence of Xanax
06 hours, 38 minutes and 14 seconds

I have not received an event for being toilet papered or anything around those line. Could someone please give me an explanation on what happened with my happy? I also checked to make sure I wasn’t kicked from my pi by accident.

not sure if this is a bug or I’m missing something
Rum4nyby [1567187]
Check your events and have a look at the last OD

Did you open a package with a Horse's head in it? That removes all happy I'm pretty sure.
Stewie [1494547]
Going by your Happy logs, it looks like it's all been used on training (You're using it faster than it is regenerating)?
354435214622829082020-02-17 21:44:49Happy4,0083,590-418/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined
354434541822829082020-02-17 21:41:00Happy4,5074,008-499/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined
354433972022829082020-02-17 21:39:02Happy4,5254,507-18/gym.php?step=train&rfcv=undefined
354418661022829082020-02-17 20:30:04Happy4,6004,525-75/sidebarAjaxAction.php?q=getChainBar&rfcv=undefined
354415888522829082020-02-17 20:17:27Happy4,5254,60075/item.php?rfcv=undefined
354269670022829082020-02-17 08:30:00Happy4,6004,525-75/sidebarAjaxAction.php?q=getChainBar&rfcv=undefined
354269324222829082020-02-17 08:27:03Happy4,5254,60075/item.php?rfcv=undefined
354198598322829082020-02-17 01:55:29Happy3654,5254,160/travelagency.php?rfcv=undefined
In these instances losing 499 and 418 on two trains
Stewie [1494547]
There's too many logs to post here, that was a small sample, but just been going down like that since then.

I don't believe there's any problem here?
Rum4nyby [1567187]
After looking at the logs posted above and his personal stats, I can confirm there's no problem here. Since February 17, he's been using a lot of cans for training. That, along with no trips to Switzerland until today would be the reason why his happy is so low.

@OP: Training always lowers your happy, and cans just cause that to happen even more. If using daily cans, I'd recommend a daily trip to Switzerland to keep your happy topped up.