This thread is disguised as an autobiography, which can be off-putting. I had to fight the temptation to R- over the Amp comment. She was and always will be out of your and mine league but that's neither here nor there and any joke about how she's less than #1 deserves to be punished. Very long-winded lead up to respond to the Jesus situation, probably lost a lot of people along the way with the non-stop "You bored yet? I'd be bored if I were you. I'm so boring, I'm actually boring myself, you deserve an award for not dying of boredom."
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
However, props for several things. Creative way to sneak in your official response to the Jesus debacle. Everyone's always on edge to see how staff will deal with a current conflict, I respect your decision to wait until you were ready to put your twohundred cents in. It's always interesting to see a glimpse of someone's personality and where their brain wanders, so thanks for oversharing about you to the community you love so much. Bit concerned for your fingers, I'm sure they're swollen or on the brink of falling off, but I heard Jesus got some ice you could use. The universe is so crazy! Wishing you two lovebirds the best.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
However, props for several things. Creative way to sneak in your official response to the Jesus debacle. Everyone's always on edge to see how staff will deal with a current conflict, I respect your decision to wait until you were ready to put your two