Grats man was so pumped to see your name :D
20b Lottery Win [Lucky Shot]
Started by Smokey123 [248901] Helper on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congratulations
It really was great to get this event, I've not deleted the notification on my phone yet lol.
Congrats, I'm really happy for you!
Congrats, I'm really happy for you!
I would die XD and probably get mugged too quickly to react.
Great win! :D
Great win! :D
But those chats tho..
Lol wow you weren't joking about the number of chat messages! Nice!
Well deserved GG
Great Win Pal, I Only Bought One Ticket to see if luck was on my side, but it was on yours. Congrats, You Can Retire now lol
When I saw your win, I thought oh you probably loaded the lotto. Congrats on winning with only a medium size buy in. :)
How do you see things with that many chat window blocking the view lol?
Congratz tho
Congratz tho
I'm your long lost cousin could you please send 500m?
Please I have a 20 child family, don't be greedy and share the fortune please
Please I have a 20 child family, don't be greedy and share the fortune please
Congraaaats, u deserved it :)
Congratulations for that! And it's even a very decent jackpot!
I demand a refund for my 13m now in your pocket lol
i like the guy who tried to mug you right away :D
Grats smokey lad
Thanks man appreciate that :)
Congrats man!
I gotta ask, how is your max natural energy 250?
I gotta ask, how is your max natural energy 250?
I was reading the book ‘Ugly energy’ at the time which increases your base energy by 100 :)
Its a really good book!
Its a really good book!
Ah! Thank you! Congrats again on the massive win!