DA joins AK Party by hitting 39th Street Healers and Imminent Apocalypse Healers in an attempt to cripple MMCP. Destructive Anomaly, lead by Green-Revolver, has begun an onslaught of attacks against revive factions believed to be contracted by the group invading the AK territories.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
39th has responded to the attacks on their Healers faction with a raid - although they may have bitten off more than they can chew with this one.
My question is, do we still get the memes if they're losing? Or is that just a winning thing?
Because I'm just here for the memes.
39th vs. DA - Memes?
Started by Kata [1990396] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 165 / 165 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 165
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 68 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 46 likes ·
39th helping MMCP lol. What's next for them, an apology to Woolis for making his Torn life hard? - Z_senior [2020322]
· 26 likes ·
does AK go around begging people to help or did DA finally get tired of doing nothing but fake walls like bitches - Chit [1380260]
· 25 likes ·
This is not how I imagined two "supposed" dead factions would be going at it: [image: media2.giphy.com] it's just been Thriller non-stop for 4 hours
Mentioned in this thread
Green_Revolver [1583290] ×2 Faction 19 ×1 Faction 231 ×1 smurf [1159897] ×1 MasterM [1524480] ×1 Silver_Rose [1642775] ×1
It is a about the memes right!?!
This is not how I imagined two "supposed" dead factions would be going at it:
[image: media2.giphy.com]
it's just been Thriller non-stop for 4 hours
[image: media2.giphy.com]
it's just been Thriller non-stop for 4 hours
Bitten off more or not family sticks together let the memes begin!
Reserved
Is the faction doing the raiding usually the one flying away and hiding? I thought it was the other way around. I’m confused
As Imminent Apocalypse Healers has no healing contracts current that was a waste of energy.
39th helping MMCP lol. What's next for them, an apology to Woolis for making his Torn life hard?
Wonder why they used the raid feature
DB would be totally effective, less e loss.
DB would be totally effective, less e loss.
Didn't realize that 39th regretted their actions against Woolis and MMCP so much that they needed to help them to make things right.
hey AK brought DA in this and DA brought 39th in this...
It aint no secret that MMCP and 39th hate each other to this day...
But I guess we are allied to them now to right??? MMCP allied to R and 39th right?
Thats funny since leaders of any of these 3 factions knew anything about us being allied...
I guess whatever it takes to Insurg the AK monopoly off the map is fine with us
It aint no secret that MMCP and 39th hate each other to this day...
But I guess we are allied to them now to right??? MMCP allied to R and 39th right?
Thats funny since leaders of any of these 3 factions knew anything about us being allied...
I guess whatever it takes to Insurg the AK monopoly off the map is fine with us
Seeing what you type gives me a certain feeling like.
[image: media0.giphy.com]
[image: media0.giphy.com]
"AK monopoly" hahahahahahahahahahahahah
You absolute delusional little guy
You absolute delusional little guy
[image: media1.tenor.com]
^ me trying to follow this clusterf**k of wars... I’ll just continue minding my own business I think
^ me trying to follow this clusterf**k of wars... I’ll just continue minding my own business I think
Woolis did that shit ages ago. He's a changed man and a great faction mate.
does AK go around begging people to help or did DA finally get tired of doing nothing but fake walls like bitches