Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Safes question

Started by S11Blade [2420280] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 221 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
S11Blade [2420280]
Bit of a daft noob q but couldn't find the info elsewhere. If you buy a larger safe do you get the money back from the smaller one it replaces or is that just dead money?

Cheers in advance.

S11
Kobie [2156358]
No, cornhub is wrong. You lose any money you paid for a smaller safe. You should always buy the largest safe if you can afford to, first as last.
Kelsie [340367]
This. When I was doing my large vault, I made sure I had enough to do that (even tho I was broke lol), as I didn’t want to lose money later on.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Whether or not you need small vault or work on xl vault, totally depends on your game play. If you are young trader, a personal vault is vital so you go with smaller one first. Flexibility to play with your money and safety for months are very important. If you are more into passive income and fly round the clock, yeah go with biggest one.
SkllSession [2375893]
In order to get a vault, you need to own a Palace, Castle, or Private Island. It's then just like a regular upgrade, and you'll see it when you're customizing the property