Bit of a daft noob q but couldn't find the info elsewhere. If you buy a larger safe do you get the money back from the smaller one it replaces or is that just dead money?
Cheers in advance.
S11
yeah it just goes into the next vault
So the upgrade is reduced by the previous vaults price?
No, cornhub is wrong. You lose any money you paid for a smaller safe. You should always buy the largest safe if you can afford to, first as last.
This. When I was doing my large vault, I made sure I had enough to do that (even tho I was broke lol), as I didn’t want to lose money later on.
Thanks guys, appreciate the info. ?
The ? Was supposed to be a thumbs up icon..no idea why it changed to a ?
Whether or not you need small vault or work on xl vault, totally depends on your game play. If you are young trader, a personal vault is vital so you go with smaller one first. Flexibility to play with your money and safety for months are very important. If you are more into passive income and fly round the clock, yeah go with biggest one.
I dont even know how to get a vault
You have to own a property eligible for a vault, then it is accessible via property upgrades.
In order to get a vault, you need to own a Palace, Castle, or Private Island. It's then just like a regular upgrade, and you'll see it when you're customizing the property