Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My threads

Started by SomalianSwag [2491082] on in Graveyard.

55 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
56
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Sealteamsix [682494] ×1 joei [2474002] ×1 SomalianSwag [2491082] ×1

SomalianSwag [2491082]
Hey guys, Somalian here! I've noticed that recently some of you have been worried for me and the fact that I have been gone for a couple days! not to worry though, I'm here and I love these forums! So I was wondering if any of you guys think I make the forums better and more interesting. Be honest with your opinion please! Honesty is very important to me. I understand I'm in TMB which are full of super awesome people that many of you dont like for some reason but I honestly think I bring something very important and good to Torn and it's forums. What do you think?
joei [2474002]
so wait a minute you think micronesians are poor and uneducated? don't assume the come up of my peoples again before i go hulk mode
Gorgonzola [1300528]
Absolutely not, I’m not performing racial stereotypes. Literacy rate of 98.8 is fantastic. You didn’t do your homework properly before deciding your character. You’re the uneducated one, not the Micronesians.