I'm an Obnoxious TORN player!! I am a bitch!
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Low quality content, no discussion. Graved! - Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Hey man, rough day? We can hug it out if you want. I've heard that I'm a good listener.
Last action
2491 days ago
What has he done to you?
This is why you shouldn't leave yourself logged into Torn when mother nature calls.
Only bitches dont like it when you call 'em bitches
Yea get the f**k out then
Does your self hatred stem from you being "obnoxious" and a "bitch"? If you like those traits about yourself, maybe double down on them and you'll feel better
Seems you are in the right faction then.
Bogie is refusing to ban me
I'm not even gonna farm karma here
Its weird
Its weird
Low quality content, no discussion. Graved!
Ur a shit player, stfu peice of shit
Yea no one cares.. Go inactive
Hey man, rough day? We can hug it out if you want.
I've heard that I'm a good listener.
I've heard that I'm a good listener.
Too hard... i would have urges to sign in
Ur a good listener... I'm a bad speaker... if that makes sense
Lmao this Dude clone doesn't even have a name yet just the number from the test tube it was born in. :P
Joei really is the only one that comes close to dudes meta trolling and its a shame considering how many of you try.
Enjoy being Dudes pickled Snoke you odd fella :)
Joei really is the only one that comes close to dudes meta trolling and its a shame considering how many of you try.
Enjoy being Dudes pickled Snoke you odd fella :)
Not a dude clone, i go by the name habibty! Joei is TMB, a fellow cousin of TRT....
Apologies then I thought you were all one merry band of shit posters trying to emulate dude, in that case why the prison number and more important, the f**k is with that op lol?
Attention whore. Bitch