Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mentos & Cola v/s Forged Through War

Started by Abdullah [2063435] on in Faction Discussion.

592 replies · 16.7k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 593 / 593 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Z has said before, a couple of times, that he tries to respect other wars and instructs members not to hit. No? Is FTW an exception or did he just not log in yet?
Bullzeye [922212]
yes JFK as a whole, that like blaming CR coz alex likes to run through our faction during our wars, or is CR an exception?
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
I'm not blaming them at all, it was a genuine question. And well, I've seen Alex run through you when we chain or you guys (cough Molson cough) spam through us, not sure what you want me to say about that.

Show me a 1v1 she's deliberately intruding on from here, I'm sure I can arrange it to be left alone.