Mentos & Cola v/s Forged Through War
Started by Abdullah [2063435] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 593 / 593 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Holy shit you murdered the poor man.
Thisis your chance mentos! JFK went from hits here and there to hitting most of us!
Edit: In the end, maybe Pops won´t win the FUC wall but JFK?!?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Some examples, but with a few corossovers...seem hard to have a good 1v1 brawl these days...
Edit: In the end, maybe Pops won´t win the FUC wall but JFK?!?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Some examples, but with a few corossovers...seem hard to have a good 1v1 brawl these days...
Sensational just needs the cash... send all donations my way and maybe I'll send them to him.
ahh yes, the good old 1 guy hitting counts as an entire faction hitting yous argument
06:48:57
12/03/20G3n3515 mugged Deadman (-1.17)
07:48:59
12/03/20anoxic attacked Scalper but lost
multies?
12/03/20G3n3515 mugged Deadman (-1.17)
07:48:59
12/03/20anoxic attacked Scalper but lost
multies?
Mentions: anoxic [1333992] · Collapse [1715986] · Deadman [1673230] · Scalper [1881722]
News to Mentos!
Z has said before, a couple of times, that he tries to respect other wars and instructs members not to hit. No? Is FTW an exception or did he just not log in yet?
Np...just same ol retarded JFK. They can´t stand our awesomeness
yes JFK as a whole, that like blaming CR coz alex likes to run through our faction during our wars, or is CR an exception?
I'm not blaming them at all, it was a genuine question. And well, I've seen Alex run through you when we chain or you guys (cough Molson cough) spam through us, not sure what you want me to say about that.
Show me a 1v1 she's deliberately intruding on from here, I'm sure I can arrange it to be left alone.
Show me a 1v1 she's deliberately intruding on from here, I'm sure I can arrange it to be left alone.
NGL I attacked MagicDust twice, I lost the first and won the second. Sorry for intrusion :P
One of your members limit testing already :P
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3c861483b0f03dd36b06cd7088a36742
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=3c861483b0f03dd36b06cd7088a36742
he is doing escapes merit... don't take it personally xD
Thanks for making me the King. <3
Probably mission target. You don't owe duke do you?
wow confirmed, PT recruited Duke