Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send me anything

Started by Bruce_X_Wayne [2500915] on in Fun & Games.

12 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

THISISM [2497632]
I'll send you a free ticket to the hospital
And a reply
See I promise to give you two things
I'm so nice right
Just give me 40 or so minutes for the hospital promise, I'm on vaca but happy to come back to give you a hospital ticket..

e: I actually did :)