Send me anything!!
Send me anything
Started by Bruce_X_Wayne [2500915] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 4T0 [2428276]
· 5 likes ·
I send you a reply - Lunette [1493108]
· 2 likes ·
Poor Bruce. :( all he wanted was good things. - THISISM [2497632]
· 2 likes ·
I'll send you a free ticket to the hospital And a reply See I promise to give you two things I'm so nice right Just give me 40 or so minutes for the hospital promise, I'm on vaca but happy …
I send you a reply
Me too
No
Those are some pretty hands :)
Ill send you something....give me your credit card number first tho.
sent my reply
I'll send you a free ticket to the hospital
And a reply
See I promise to give you two things
I'm so nice right
Just give me 40 or so minutes for the hospital promise, I'm on vaca but happy to come back to give you a hospital ticket..
e: I actually did :)
And a reply
See I promise to give you two things
I'm so nice right
Just give me 40 or so minutes for the hospital promise, I'm on vaca but happy to come back to give you a hospital ticket..
e: I actually did :)
Poor Bruce. :( all he wanted was good things.
Seriously..your takin the piss mate..jog on.. Do what we have all had too do! work bloody hard.
this is one of those WELCOME TO TORN moments =^.^=