Have you found a bottle yet? I just did over by city hall. Is there a limit?
Green Stout
Started by Myst [9338] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
No, but I am accepting bottles of green stout
you all can send me a bottle
thanks
you all can send me a bottle
thanks
yes but i did not get love juice.. guess it evens out..
I did.
Love juice value 8m, 20m at peak.
Green stout value 1.0m, 5m at peak (don't expect to see this again)
"Evens out"
Green stout value 1.0m, 5m at peak (don't expect to see this again)
"Evens out"
depends on what evens out means I guess.... hahah
Found one but didn't use it
got 3 stouts but only 2 lovejuice
got around 7 or so stouts but only 3 lovejuices for some reason
Through how many accounts?
only 1 which is my only yet i haven't asked my friends if i could have theirs yet