Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Criminal Empire

Started by Rekker [1761] on in Achievements.

32 replies · 917 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rekker [1761]
Finally achieved all crime merits as of this morning, Gave myself the goal of getting all these done before crimes 2.0. Obviously that has been achieved, we can nag Ched some more to maybe get them into place :P

Onward and upwards, I will now focus on becoming some what relevant for a P.A team, Was also a goal to get all crime merits done before I took this path.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
vgsdaer [2373350]
Shit, looking at your age, I kinda don't want to go for all the crime merits anymore. Probably will keep doing the Warehouse arson till I reach 60 NNB and will focus on safe crime merits.

Anyway, congratulations on your achievement!
AJ- [2173898]
Congrats man, currently working through these merits myself and doing drug crimes, so I know the struggle is real, so well done!
CookedPages [2473712]
Those drug crimes alone make this achievement a chore and a half, but some of the more expensive nerve crimes take some serious dedication. Grats.
Brekker [2492692]
I didn't and didn't even notice until you posted that

Named after a character from a book (but if you want to see it as an homage to a highly accomplished torn user and send some goodies my way, you could do that).