HIRING 1 PERSON. Will charge 1 edvd per week when it hits 10*
should hit 10 stars soon.
read the title to see if i am NOT HIRING or HIRING
Read the whole thing before messaging me please:
(Trains have been sold already, please don't ask about them)
The company may dip to 9* sometimes so don't bother applying if you would leave if it goes 9*. Looking for long-term employees (1 month+) only.
I need only these positions. These are minimum stats but I prefer higher:
Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
Store manager (8,000 INT and 16,000 END)
Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
You get 70 job points per week at 10*, which is 3.5 edvds. I charge 1 edvd per week. So, your profit is about 1.4m per day, or 10m per week.
The first edvd is due 3 days after you join. I’ll send you a chat asking for it.
Trains are sold so in general are not available.
You must login every 24 hours and rehab when needed
Please message me with your work stats if you have read all of the above and are interested. Also let me know that you have read this thread. Don't directly apply until asked because there might not be a spot open.
If there are no spots open, I can add you to a waiting list.
Don't message me if you are not willing to pay the edvd fee
If you join and leave within 1 month you will be blacklisted & not be able to join my companies in the future.
Thanks!
should hit 10 stars soon.
read the title to see if i am NOT HIRING or HIRING
Read the whole thing before messaging me please:
(Trains have been sold already, please don't ask about them)
The company may dip to 9* sometimes so don't bother applying if you would leave if it goes 9*. Looking for long-term employees (1 month+) only.
I need only these positions. These are minimum stats but I prefer higher:
Sexpert (20,000 INT and 10,000 END)
Store manager (8,000 INT and 16,000 END)
Sales assistant (8,000 END and 4,000 MAN)
You get 70 job points per week at 10*, which is 3.5 edvds. I charge 1 edvd per week. So, your profit is about 1.4m per day, or 10m per week.
The first edvd is due 3 days after you join. I’ll send you a chat asking for it.
Trains are sold so in general are not available.
You must login every 24 hours and rehab when needed
Please message me with your work stats if you have read all of the above and are interested. Also let me know that you have read this thread. Don't directly apply until asked because there might not be a spot open.
If there are no spots open, I can add you to a waiting list.
Don't message me if you are not willing to pay the edvd fee
If you join and leave within 1 month you will be blacklisted & not be able to join my companies in the future.
Thanks!