Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by joei [2474002] on in General Discussion.

80 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
81
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

joei [2474002] ×1

joei [2474002]
.....Hello everyone i have officially reached another TORN milestone. as you know a few weeks ago I reached 1000 posts now I am at 2500 (thanks quarantine). When I first joined TORN I thot I would just be another number in the player count, just a dull player that just trades and trains. I am glad that I turned into something else. I am glad I didn't end up like one of those no name brands that just travels all day and stays at level 15 just to make a few bits of pixel cash. I am glad that I am Joei and I am the Queen of the Forums.
.....If it wasn't for DUDE DUDE THE KING i might have ended up like one of those people though. And If I did I would have quit a week into TORN. I originally played the Sims but I was always bullied for being bad at it. When I joined TORN I was immediately met with love and kindness. Thank you to all the nice players and staff that continue to help new players. (BennyH) I know that other players have very different TORN lifes than I do. Some are no name brands that just travel all day. Some are big name brands on the forums. And some people are in between with doing the boring TORN stuff and also being exciting. I am wondering what kind of player are the people of TORN mostly.
.....I hope they are many more milestones to come. If I ever reach 10k posts I will post something special and giveaway my TORN earnings. Thank you to everyone who has helped me in my TORN life.
Peace
topic: What kind of TORN player are you? Do you live an exciting TORN life? Or are you just a dull player with no brand?
MadameButterfly [2514180]
I don't think he meant you need space in your Torn life, I think he meant that your post needs more spaces to break it up from being a block of text
ThePureOne [2203165]
wait, I was thinking you were going to be a long standing player, but then I looked and you've only played 59 days. Top that off how are you a big brand player if more than 90% of Torn has no idea who you are, except for the select few that use the forums?
Rca [1860888]
Yep, definitely wasted my life trying to understand and read that. I have actually R+ a few of your posts before because they seem so absurd I'd assumed they were silly trolls, now I am honestly lost.

Is this a troll but part of it is being so bad it's convincing, so therefore it's a troll that makes people think it's not a troll because it's so consistently bad? I'm in too deep.
BaronVonDude [2169790]
  • joei [2474002]
  • Role: Civilian
  • Level: 7
  • Posts: 2506
  • Karma: 0
Looks like 2506 opportunities to have something make sense to anyone.

Hasn't worked yet so meh? Its pig, and puberty hasn't set in I believe

Mentions: joei [2474002]