Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Bank

Started by Suited_Death [2488903] on in Suggestions.

12 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Suited_Death [2488903]
Suggestion : items that are placed in Bazzar and get sold, I suggest that the funds to into a bazaar bank .

Unrealistic event : I am half way to UAE / SA and if something get sold / bought , I now have THAT money hand to spend when I arrive to that destination?

Ched mentioned that when you are flying YOU ARE CUT OFF FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD ( From his realistic stance if view )
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
If you're being that technical, your bazaar should close when you're not in Torn because you're not there to sell the stuff
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Because that's just not how the game works, I'm turning your logic on you saying your idea doesn't make sense if you want to follow the logic you set out
SwordStrife [2319365]
I think a compromise would work. Kinda like stocks. You have to have a laptop to run your bazaar while flying. And it’s set to a bazaar account that automatically gets deposited when you return to Torn. Or if you sell something while I’m Torn then it is put with the rest of your funds. No bazaar bank. Think of how many things are purchased online. You should be able do that from a laptop.
MJ_Cookie [271665]
It is a crime game what do you expect. There r enough ways to prevent buy mug. I will not downvote but my opinion is "NOOOOO"

You can buy stocks before you land to prevent a mug (buy stocks that r cheap and on demand ) to sell them faster to system
Silkhands [2118155]
The entire upshot of this suggestion, and many more like it over the short time I've been playing, amounts to the avoidance of being mugged. Realism has nothing to do with it.

Mugging is a part of Torn life. Learn to live with it.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
heh maybe I should suggest it >.>

it’s pretty hilarious that the original post is -1 and I’m at +10 saying no to him haha
Malgarth [2308239]
No.
Lazy actions deserve to be punished.
If you don't close your bazaar when offline or afk and have millions worth of stuff waiting to be bought, you're asking to be mugged.
Play Farmville if you want to feel safe.