Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter egg hunt bug

Started by KarlXII [2322141] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KarlXII [2322141]
I was checking the forum post about the easter competition and found two eggs on that page. First I clicked an a yellow egg located in the main forum post and secondly a green egg located on the thread name however when I went to the "Easter Eggs" page the green egg was missing, I then went to my inventory and see that I only have a yellow egg. It seems like the green egg was never registered to my account even though I successfully clicked on it
Lugburz [2386297]
But those that are images shouldn't be collectable, right? (meaning they won't disappear when clicked)
Blackster182 [2311328]
On the topic of the egg hunt. I found egg and then scrolled down a bit and it disappeared before I could click it. Clock was nowhere near the 15 minute marker.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Only one egg can spawn on a page. The second one that you spotted was probably a fake egg shown on player profiles/sig etc. :)

Good luck with the hunt. :)
KarlXII [2322141]
I thought it was a real egg bc it disappeared after I clicked it, jut like a real egg + the fact that it wasn't in the text bur rather covering the text.