Who else is hanging round the forums reading some utter crap to keep themselves occupied while looking for eggs?
Who else
Started by Stocky [2336834] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Madmiketyson [979994]
· 7 likes ·
I haven’t found a single egg yet. And you know who I blame? Carol f**king Baskin! - Hopslam [795412]
· 1 likes ·
just remember the comp is like 20 days and the record number of eggs found in prior years is 29 so you are not likely to have that many days where you find more than 1 or 2
Yuuuup.
You found many? I've managed to get 2 so far. But was worth it for the amount to stupid stuff I've read. Feel like any brain is melting from stupidity ?
No. I keep hanging round the forum reading some utter crap to keep myself occuppied while in lockdown.
just remember the comp is like 20 days
and the record number of eggs found in prior years is 29
so you are not likely to have that many days where you find more than 1 or 2
and the record number of eggs found in prior years is 29
so you are not likely to have that many days where you find more than 1 or 2
That too :)
Good point.
I've only found 1 so far :/
Edit: 2 now :)
Edit: 2 now :)
this is my first time reading the forums and i expected just to find a lot of troll posts but, i actually have found a lot of really high quality posts from this guy named "joei." she is really keeping me entertained while i search diligently for these eggs
I've read a few post by you and there fu*king annoying!!
It's some of your post that made my brain melt
Not reading a lot of posts, but navigating a lot in the city with little success (only 1 egg)
I haven’t found a single egg yet. And you know who I blame?
Carol f**king Baskin!
Carol f**king Baskin!
Few people informed me before start of even that the forums is were the most eggs have been found in previous years.
No eggs 'ere chaps :(
You should blame Harley. That's how it's done correctly.
That record will break this year. Each PT member will definitely get over 100.
We took a vote & nominated Xanty to take 1 (or 20) for the team.
So next 20 days, our young braveheart gonna bed the Ched....
We took a vote & nominated Xanty to take 1 (or 20) for the team.
So next 20 days, our young braveheart gonna bed the Ched....
Looool shup nub!
She covered them in sardine oil and fed them to her tigers.