Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

When did you get 1m battle stats [Poll]

Started by Hopslam [795412] on in General Discussion.

89 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
90
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SpecializeD [26376] ×1 alguem [60666] ×1 Nota [68062] ×1 ttyper [74099] ×1 BodyBagger [99177] ×1 Tonk [122870] ×1 007 [370359] ×1 Sifonjerce [455259] ×1 Michelle-420- [732810] ×1 Batman [984129] ×1 2dogs [1014664] ×1

Hopslam [795412]
Looking back at some of my old notes...

Apparently I joined Torn on April 20, 2008, or least that is when I reached the first rank "Beginner"
Apparently I joined Torn on April 17, 2008

[image: i.gyazo.com]

And it took me over 3 years to reach 1m total battle stats

Battle Stats as of August 27, 2011

Speed: 150,187.6571
Strength: 650,184.3849
Defense: 50,122.1463
Dexterity: 150,226.4862
Total: 1,000,720.6745
___________________________________________________

So Torn citizens, how long did it take you to reach 1m battle stats?

And let's hear some memories from you all about how battle stats training has changed over the years.


like, remember when... we couldn't stack energy and go above 150e...
joei [2474002]
after practicing some happy training then moving on to FHC + 3 xan a day was able to achieve me millionth stat in about 3 months
Punish3r [671176]
Wow this is cool, actually made me look into my notebook. I found some stat updates I didn't even remember doing, this is the closest I had to 1m Total. Looks like almost 2 years for me. Going wayyyyy back into events when some monsters just started out, looks like a few lost to me. Nice to reminisce.

12/3/2009

Battle stats
Speed: 100,810.0183
Strength: 708,412.4248
Defence: 5,492.6473
Dexterity: 85,316.9330
Total: 900,032.0234

2/23/2010

Battle stats
Speed: 130,057.7382 (6.48%)
Strength: 1,785,093.0399 (88.99%)
Defence: 5,492.6473 (0.27%)
Dexterity: 85,316.9330 (4.25%)
Total: 2,005,960.3584

Also found a bunch of old attack logs, here is one.

Supra2590 hit with his Jackhammer in the chest for 22577 damage
PopadaPill hit with his ArmaLite M-15A4 Rifle in the right arm for 38848 damage

Supra2590 hit with his Macana in the chest for 17934 damage
PopadaPill hit with his BT MP9 in the stomach for 31666 damage

Supra2590 hit with his BT MP9 in the right arm for 31917 damage
Supra2590 hospitalized PopadaPill

Tonk attacked you and packed quite a punch! You landed a good hit and wind up next door to each other in the hospital. [View]
12:44:0821/10/09

n0Ta busted you out of jail. 16:20:0901/04/10
Sifonjer busted you out of jail. 17:37:2520/04/10
BodyBagger has accepted the trade with you. You must now accept to finalize it. Curious what this trade was!
Wall_Street attacked you and lost. [View] 23:59:0222/08/10
Michelle-420-attacked you and lost. [View] 07:02:1307/04/11
007 attacked you and lost. [View] 14:26:1011/12/11
2dogs attacked you and lost. [View] 03:58:5123/10/12
alguem attacked you and lost. [View] 03:14:4211/11/12
ttyper attacked you and lost. [View] 20:14:4101/12/12
SpecializeD attacked you and packed quite a punch! You landed a good hit and wind up next door to each other in the hospital. [View] 00:52:1510/08/13

Mentions: 007 [370359] · 2dogs [1014664] · alguem [60666] · Batman [984129] · BodyBagger [99177] · Michelle-420- [732810] · Nota [68062] · Sifonjerce [455259] · SpecializeD [26376] · Tonk [122870] · ttyper [74099]

Hopslam [795412]
took me like 4 months back then to get from 1m to 2m total

Battle Stats @ August 27, 2011
Strength: 650,184.3849
Defense: 50,122.1463
Speed: 150,187.6571
Dexterity: 150,226.4862
Total: 1,000,720.6745

Battle Stats @ December 30, 2011
Strength: 1,341,364.6060
Defense: 136,045.6748
Speed: 311,178.7244
Dexterity: 213,891.0888
Total: 2,002,480.0940
Droxi [1577887]
From my torn notepad :)

Gym:
Total- 1,000,000/ 05.12.2012 Age:473
Strenght- 1,000,000/ 10.12.2012 Age:479
Total- 2,000,000/ 23.12.2012 Age:491
Strenght- 2,000,000/ 25.12.2012 Age:493
Strenght - 4,000,000/ 07.01.2013 Age:506
Total- 5,000,000/ 24.01.2013 Age:524
Xiba [1324517]
Mine is weird chances are the merit for the total stats was only added in 2018 and the individual stats in 2013 and it definitely didnt take me 4 years to get my stats to 1mil so cant say this is accurate probably just when the merits came out.

Join Date: 20/10/2009

First stat to 1mil 12/07/2013

Award for total stats 1mil 31/10/2018
Hopslam [795412]
yeah faster for sure

took me over 3 years to go from beginning to 1m

lol, too funny looking back at how long that took

took me 4 months to go 1m to 2m
Typykal [2199411]
Took me around 1.23 years. When I first started, I had zero clue what to do and that persisted for almost half a year. After I purchased my one year subscription, I started poking around in the forums in order to learn as much as I could about things in Torn that I liked to do. That's around when I discovered the path to SSL. Dark times ensued. My battle stats grew painstakingly slow until I uncovered enough information to persuade me that SSL didn't have enough perks to make up for giving up xanax. From there I reached the 1,000,000 battle stat mark shortly after my first anniversary. I can't look up exact dates at the moment; I'm out of the country right now and TornStats has been unreliable lately.