na Mike, the Athletic award was released at that time, so it's around 10/30 or 10/31 or whenever one logged in and got it, for us all that hit 1m total before that date
When did you get 1m battle stats [Poll]
Started by Hopslam [795412] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 90 / 90 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Oh XD
Well that's a relief
Well that's a relief
Hilarious!!! I'm going to start using this and calling people massive helmets. I'm laughing while standing in line to buy food. Lol!
I have no idea, probably well over a year though, lol. The game was completely different back when I was sub 1 mil stats.
I remember using quite a bit of my energy busting people. (Yes, busts used to cost energy!) Private islands were inaccessible and mansions were considered fairly prestigious... so happy amounts were substantially lower. There was no stacking energy, no strippograms, no books, etc.
I remember using quite a bit of my energy busting people. (Yes, busts used to cost energy!) Private islands were inaccessible and mansions were considered fairly prestigious... so happy amounts were substantially lower. There was no stacking energy, no strippograms, no books, etc.
About 7 months
The hard part is to be able to afford intensive train. Took 3 months before i decided I could afford one. It was 7 february my battle stat was only 60k.
Now 6 april 460k. Not yet there but i will. Everytime I go to gym now I feel very proud of myself. Like, I feel the hard work is paying off
Now 6 april 460k. Not yet there but i will. Everytime I go to gym now I feel very proud of myself. Like, I feel the hard work is paying off
13 March 2017 is when I got my Beginner's Rank
[image: i.gyazo.com]
30 October 2018 is when I got my Athletic award
[image: i.gyazo.com]
18 March 2018 is when I reached 1b total stats
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Hmmm
[image: media.giphy.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
30 October 2018 is when I got my Athletic award
[image: i.gyazo.com]
18 March 2018 is when I reached 1b total stats
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Hmmm
[image: media.giphy.com]
yeah that Athletic award was first issued on Oct 30 2018 so anyone that had 1m stats before that time would have that date as the award date
signup": "2008-04-17 00:48:58"Ugh I’m still working to get there myself. Maybe before crimes2.0
Ha I did the army special and 1 million Def in like my 5th or 6th month in, maybe a bit longer.
I've seen a lot of good things coming from you
keep at it, you'll get there!
keep at it, you'll get there!
cheers Grif
It took me 88 days to get to 1m stats
it took me 13 years apparently oh well :D
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Took me like 14 years
Took me like 14 years
I cannot remember what I did for my first 8 years of Torn.
Beginner rank: Nov 16th, 2005
Athletic: Oct. 30th, 2018
Yeah...
thing is, according to the awards, I got "Lean" (100 stats in total) on june 19th of the same year.
So it took me almost 13 years from 40 to 100, and then less than half a year to get to a million :D
Something tells me the data is somewhat flawed by the date merits were introduced.
Athletic: Oct. 30th, 2018
Yeah...
thing is, according to the awards, I got "Lean" (100 stats in total) on june 19th of the same year.
So it took me almost 13 years from 40 to 100, and then less than half a year to get to a million :D
Something tells me the data is somewhat flawed by the date merits were introduced.
well due to large period of inactivity it took me about 13 years
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
although while looking at awards i see i managed to get rank one 3 days after rank two
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
although while looking at awards i see i managed to get rank one 3 days after rank two
[image: i.imgur.com]