I have spent the last few days clincking around pages have only found one egg.Is it harder this year?
Easter eggs
Started by Lord_Vetinari [1570779] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Same here. I have went to pages all over this game, I play on both PC and iPhone, I play a LOT and I have DocTorn. All of that and I have only seen two eggs. Other people have more than 10.
I'm in the same boat lol, I've only found three so far but I've been super active. Can't help but feel like I've missed a bunch of them, even with DoctorN.
I'm not gonna complain unless I've still only found three eggs by the end of the competition xD
I'm not gonna complain unless I've still only found three eggs by the end of the competition xD
I have been finding I get them at the same times of day, have yet to find one after 6pm EST
Try visiting pages you've never seen and refresh. I also try and travel because I've seen eggs in different areas. You can switch platforms from mobile to laptop. DocTorn Helps too :)
Yeah, I agree with you. I always keep my eyes peeled, but have barely found two. I try going on PC and mobile and different pages. Maybe it's harder bc more people are at home, on torn, finding eggs?
Just blind luck, there is no trick or secret to it. I have 7, just find in random places. THey can pop up on any torn page, even error pages or in the clouds.