Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter eggs

Started by Lord_Vetinari [1570779] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 315 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
PennyDictator [1912193]
Same here. I have went to pages all over this game, I play on both PC and iPhone, I play a LOT and I have DocTorn. All of that and I have only seen two eggs. Other people have more than 10.
Bushank [2416579]
I'm in the same boat lol, I've only found three so far but I've been super active. Can't help but feel like I've missed a bunch of them, even with DoctorN.

I'm not gonna complain unless I've still only found three eggs by the end of the competition xD
bubbl3s [2427358]
Try visiting pages you've never seen and refresh. I also try and travel because I've seen eggs in different areas. You can switch platforms from mobile to laptop. DocTorn Helps too :)
snowsaram [2124886]
Yeah, I agree with you. I always keep my eyes peeled, but have barely found two. I try going on PC and mobile and different pages. Maybe it's harder bc more people are at home, on torn, finding eggs?
xedx [2100735]
Just blind luck, there is no trick or secret to it. I have 7, just find in random places. THey can pop up on any torn page, even error pages or in the clouds.