Hey everyone,
Just thought I would make an easy-to-access post about what people can unlock with the token shop...tokens.
I remember spending my hard-earned tokens on something I didn't like just b/c I had no idea what they looked like.
As an FYI, I did not create these pictures; I just collected the links to the pics throughout my time playing torn.
If any of these pics belong to you and you want credit, lmk!
Below are the honor bars (source unknown)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here are hairstyles (source unknown) (RIP. LINK TO ORIGINAL CONTENT BROKE.)
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Last but not least, backdrops. (Credit to Smokey123) (Link to original forum from which I got the pictures: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16134389&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19880673
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
From AineMari
[image: i.imgur.com]
From SkinnyPeen
[image: i.imgur.com]
And also a link to a profile using the "zombie hands" backdrop https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=84649
Background from Dingleberry
Edit to reflect new token shop prizes:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Thank you for reading + happy hunting.
-Rainbowcatmeow
Mentions: un42n8 [84649] · Backdrops are themed [16 unlocked]