11 replies · 345 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Most-liked replies
xJoKer[2160404] · 3 likes · The display cabinet is exactly that.... You can just display items in it for other players to admire. Stock market is where you can buy shares in stocks, if you own enough shares they give out bonus like for example …
Hi! I just have a few questions since some of them have been answered, I'm still confused by them
1. What does the display cabinet do and does it have benefits? 2. Can someone explain the stock market and stock ticker?
xJoKer[2160404] · #2 · edited
The display cabinet is exactly that.... You can just display items in it for other players to admire.
Stock market is where you can buy shares in stocks, if you own enough shares they give out bonus like for example WSSB gives a reduction to education length etc..... Or can buy and sell shares actively to earn cash
I found that there is a limit to how many items you can have in your inventory-it's something like 20,000 or 25,000. Items in your display cabinet don't count toward that total. So that's another benefit. When I got to whatever the cap is, the game gave me a message to move items.
I also use my display cabinet to store items I want to keep, but that I do not need or want frequently so that my main items page is less cluttered for day to day use
It'll give a notice about how there's more than 25,000 items in your inventory but you can still have more than that. It'll just take slightly longer to load. - at least for me it did.
I do the same thing. I try to keep my items fairly streamlined, keeping only items I use all the time or am moving to my bazaar. Everything else goes to display case.