Can look into it, certainly. The way it's done now is completely random picks, it'll take just a bit of investigation to figure out best way to suppress the ones who either don't exist or are fedded w/o using the Torn API, but I'm sure it canbe done. I'm personally chaining today, but will look into given time, I'm sure Heasleys4hemp would also but I can't speak for him :-)
v1.5.0 added profilesarray for set user profiles rather than just random profiles. removed bringafriend.php because leaving the page was causing occasional lag
You can add/remove user id's from the profiles array. If you don't want randoms, remove "random" from the profilesarray
I duplicate more of "profiles.php?XID=" in 'travellinksarray' by myself to increase chance to open profile option when traveling. Also removed stockexchange.php, newspaper.php and message.php because of slow loading time
Two things: 1) Several people have told me they found eggs on my profile, so you can add it if you like. 2) Does this work on mobile/is there a mobile version?
Should work just fine on mobile, as it just adds an extra icon. Requires Tampermonkey, which works on mobile - but maybe not on an iPhone. AFAIK works on Chrome on Android.
I use Yandex, and just installed it and TamperMonkey. It does not add an icon, just the words "Easter Egg Hunt" near the top. Only minorly obstructive.