Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Battle stats

Started by Hairy_Flex [317178] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Hairy_Flex [317178]
I posted the other day about stats receiving negative affects. I’m now getting the issue again.


It varies for the reason and what stat gets affected.


Seems I notice more after a battle. Even when the opponent does not use a temp.




https://prnt.sc/rz812g
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Whe exactly this happened? If we will have an exact time, we will be able to check, if there really was a battle stats reduction or not.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
I can see, that smoke grenade was used against you in that attack. So, you finished the fight, went to home page and effect was still active? Perhaps home page was opened in another tab? What about home page refresh - it was still there? I can't replicate so far.
Hairy_Flex [317178]
It was still active when returning to the home page.
I’ve checked my browser and do not have any other tabs for torn. I will try again a little later and see if I can replicate it again.
Wiz [1669519]
Doesn't the effect stay active?

For example, I've been chaining, got smoked, then in the next fight within 10 seconds, I was still smoked. I assumed it carries on until the effect has run out?
Hairy_Flex [317178]
Yup i think your right. I hadn’t noticed it before.


Done a few attacks and after a minute or two stats are normal again.


Thank you


Please Close the bug report.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The passive effects of temps carry over from the fights and are visible on your home page until the effect lasts, applies to all stat altering temps (Smokes, Temp boosters and even GAK Demoralize). Closing the report. :)